Juana Briones’ International Fair
Join us: Saturday 3/15/2014 12:00-3:00pm
If you are able to contribute to the event (through food, hosting a table that represents your country, or participating in the fashion show), please sign up with the following link: http://www.jooners.com/guest?l=-49bfa2c9:135e26f15bf:-3fd6_______________________
SPRING SPIRIT-WEAR ORDER!
We have nearly sold out of all the colorful Briones Youth T-shirts. If you would like to order one for your Bobcat, this is your last chance before the school year ends!
Drop off your completed order forms & payment in the office by March 28. Cash or check payment only, with checks made out to: JBPTA.
Orders should arrive by mid-April.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. Thank you!
_______________________New Student Registration for the 2014-15 School Year began January 14!
At Juana Briones, PiE funds make sure that those extra pairs of hands (general classroom aides or instructional assistants) are in the classroom regularly to support individual and small group learning. Supplemental science instruction provided by PiE helps elementary students discover, hands-on, how things work, while funding for technology helps kids acquire crucial technology skills. PiE funds part of the district traveling music team for all elementary schools. And PiE funds the Spectra Art and other arts program for the entire district, nurturing our budding artists and building confidence in kids across PAUSD.
Does your family bike to school? Read the city of Palo Alto’s Safe Routes to School Guide and Map made especially for Juana Briones! Safe Routes To Briones
Is all your child’s information up to date? Make sure by logging in to the Infinite Campus Student Parent Portal!
- Be sure to check out all the great activities and traditions at Briones. You can download the flyer. Mark your calendars now! Juana Briones’ PTA Sponsored Events and Traditions_2013-2014
- Questions? Can’t find an answer on the website? Download the 2013-2014 Briones_Handbook (pdf)!
- Need after School Program Information? Look on the Carousel in the Briones Office!
- Order Spirit Wear by March 28 to receive by end of school year! Questions? See links above or stop by the office.
- Have you ordered your Yearbook for your children yet? If not, you still have some time before we close orders. Look for an order form in your welcome back packet - $25 (per copy).
- Raise money for Briones with Boxtops & Campbell’s Labels – Read more here…
- Are you signed up with eScrip? This is a great way to raise funds for Briones while you shop at local stores, supermarkets, online and dine at restaurants. When you shop using any of your registered cards, between 3-19% can go to Juana Briones. Visit eScrip for more details on how to sign up today! Read more here…