Have a fantastic summer vacation!
School starts Tuesday, August 19, 2014!
ANNUAL UPDATE OVERDUE:
Is all your child’s information up to date? Make sure by logging in to the Infinite Campus Student Parent Portal!
You should have already received an email from the District requesting that you update your online information. We would appreciate your completion of this process by May 16, 2014. Please note that you will need to go through each page until you get to the end to submit, even if there are no changes.If you do not have access to a computer or if you need assistance with the Annual Data update process, please email email@example.com or leave a message for Infinite Campus Support at (650) 329-3796 to arrange for help. Someone will respond to your message within one business day. For families who need in person assistance, there are appointments available for help at this link: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/4s36jhjv/. Help will also be available in English and Spanish. They will try to meet other language needs on a requested basis._______________________New Student Registration for the 2014-15 School Year is in Progress!
At Juana Briones, PiE funds make sure that those extra pairs of hands (general classroom aides or instructional assistants) are in the classroom regularly to support individual and small group learning. Supplemental science instruction provided by PiE helps elementary students discover, hands-on, how things work, while funding for technology helps kids acquire crucial technology skills. PiE funds part of the district traveling music team for all elementary schools. And PiE funds the Spectra Art and other arts program for the entire district, nurturing our budding artists and building confidence in kids across PAUSD.
Does your family bike to school? Read the city of Palo Alto’s Safe Routes to School Guide and Map made especially for Juana Briones! Safe Routes To Briones
- Be sure to check out all the great activities and traditions at Briones. You can download the flyer. Mark your calendars now! Juana Briones’ PTA Sponsored Events and Traditions_2013-2014
- Questions? Can’t find an answer on the website? Download the 2013-2014 Briones_Handbook (pdf)!
- Need after School Program Information? Look on the Carousel in the Briones Office!
- Order Spirit Wear by March 28 to receive by end of school year! Questions? See links above or stop by the office.
- Have you ordered your Yearbook for your children yet? If not, you still have some time before we close orders. Look for an order form in your welcome back packet – $25 (per copy).
- Raise money for Briones with Boxtops & Campbell’s Labels – Read more here…
- Are you signed up with eScrip? This is a great way to raise funds for Briones while you shop at local stores, supermarkets, online and dine at restaurants. When you shop using any of your registered cards, between 3-19% can go to Juana Briones. Visit eScrip for more details on how to sign up today! Read more here…